Download and Evaluate TOCR now
You can experience TOCR's market leading accuracy, reliability and ease of integration for yourself free of charge today. Alternatively, when you purchase a licence you can process large batches, or integrate TOCR into your own solution immediately.
Simply download by clicking the link below. With TOCR 5.0, you can process 50 A4 sheets free of charge. After that you'll need to buy a licence. We're confident that you'll be impressed by what TOCR has to offer.
Even reading rubber stamp text, your TOCR engine gave me almost perfect results.”
If you’re an existing TOCR customer download our Version 5 Licence installer from here to install Version 5 documentation. The Licence installer will install the documentation in TOCR’s installation directory.
TOCR 5.0 is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Home Server, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 If you are using an operating system prior to Windows Vista, you will need to download TOCR Version 4.0 from here. If you're using an operating system prior to Windows XP, you will need to download Version 3.3 from here.
Installing TOCR 5.0 on a 64-bit machine will install both the 64-bit and 32-bit variant of TOCR.
Download sample code
Our sample code is one of the fastest and easiest ways to start integrating TOCR into your own OCR solution.
The code is fully tested and available in a range of languages, for a range of platforms.
→ Find out more
How to install?
To install TOCR, simply double click on the downloaded exe file and follow the instructions on screen.
Installing TOCR is quick, easy and designed to have a minimal impact on your system.
- TOCR will not invade your system.
- It won't make itself the default application for any type of file.
- It won't appear in any place other than the usual Start\Programs menu.
You should use an administrative account with local administrative privileges to install TOCR. If you have purchased, and wish to install your licence key, you will need to run the licence pack. You will have been sent a download link to this in your confirmation e-mail
Version 3/4 users wishing to upgrade to 5.0
- Users who have purchased licences for TOCR Version 3/4 are entitled to free upgrades to TOCR 5.0.
- To upgrade to 5.0, you simply need to download and install it from the link on this page with a fully licensed copy of TOCR Version 3 already installed.
- To get the Version 5 documentation download and install the version 5 licence installer from here. The Licence installer will install the documentation in TOCR’s installation directory.