Terms And Conditions
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Publisher. Requests for permission or further information should be addressed to the Publishers.
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided on this website, neither the Web Author nor the Publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
This web site and its content is not intended for use as a source of legal or accounting advice. The Publisher wants to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's particular situation or application of this information.
Any user of this web site assumes complete and total responsibility for the use of any materials and information. The Web Author and Publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any user of the site or reader of these materials, or the application or non-application of the information contained herein. We do not guarantee any results you may or may not experience as a result of following the recommendations or suggestions contained herein. You must test everything for yourself. Any perceived slights of specific people or organisations is unintentional.
Information about our Organisation and Web site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation like Transym Computer Services. We are based in the UK.
- Our principal activity is Optical Character Recognition software.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
- Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated in the table below.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us.
- We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those sites on our Web site where we collect personal data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by using our contact form whether we are keeping personal data about you.
Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week - although we may first require proof of your identity.
We will provide the information without any charge.